Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Human Generator

Today my teacher Mrs. Sharma showed my
class and I a generator. It is called a
“Human Generator”. Everyone got a turn to
try it out and my job was to take pictures.
The Generator is connected to a little machine
with 2 bulbs which are the Normal bulb and an
LED bulb. We realized that LED lights are
better than Normal lights because LED lights
take only a little bit of energy but Normal
lights take lots of energy to light up. I also
realized that LED bulbs are brighter than the
normal bulb. By doing this experiment we
now know that we can save energy.
By saving energy we can save a lot money too.

2 comments:

  1. So cool to see you using the HEG - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess here from Genesis School-gen, who sent you guys the HEG to use! So glad you enjoyed and learned from it, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete